On trips or on small tripods – the small OM8 ball head is perfect. It has everything a ball head needs, but still saves a lot of weight. Ideal for most SLR and system cameras.
The advantages in a nutshell
- ball head made of aluminium, black anodized, 310 grams
- two spirit levels for perfectly aligned photos
- high-grip friction screw – allows you to match the smooth running of the ball head precisely with your instrument and your preferences
- 3/8″ tripod thread, 1/4″ tripod screw for mounting camera or binoculars
- quick-release plate with fail-safe feature and flat prism clamping for an extra strong grip
360 degree panorama scale
An accurate 360° pan is easy with this ball head. There is a line scale with two divisions between 0 and 180 degrees. Ideal for successful panoramic shots.
The horizon is now always straight
All your photos are taken at the perfect angle. With two spirit levels, parallel shots are possible in every direction – horizontal or vertical.
There are no reviews yet.