It’s a perfect day and you are making the most of the weather to enjoy the scenery on a hike through the forests or the mountains. You don’t know what you may see around next curve, maybe a rare bird or a deer drinking from clear spring water for instance? Who knows? Such special moments should be made the most of and it’s also a good idea to have the right tripod handy.
The Omegon Titania tripod provides you with high stability but very low weight. In addition, the Titania series has been very compactly designed. Carry your tripod outside into the countryside, there you can find the right stage – you, your tripod and your camera or binoculars are the observers.
A big advantage with Titania tripods is their high load carrying capacity. Depending on the model, they can carry an optimal weight of 5-8kg. Simply mount your camera or spotting scope on it for easy watching. It keeps the view steady for you to enjoy your observing. In contrast to many other aluminum tripods, these models employ three aluminium tubing sections, which can be pulled out. The result in practice is higher stability.
The advantages in a nutshell: The Titania 500
– aluminum tube tripod with 5kg optimal carrying capacity (max. load up to 8kg)
– portable: only 2.1kg in weight
– height when collapsed 59cm
– extendable up to 147cm (without head)
– extendable centre column
– also suitable for macro photography (3/8″ thread for head)
– comfortable foam grip near the top
– 3/8″ connection screw for your choice of tripod head
– tripod legs swing out in addition
– spirit level for accurate leveling
– additional feet with screw-out spikes
– carrying bag for the tripod with enough place for a tripod head
This sturdy metal 3D tilt head gives you a panorama of nature as it can be easily pointed in any direction. The large comfortable handles let you freely move it around in three different axes, giving you maximum flexibility when using your camera or binoculars. Not only can you turn a full 360° in azimuth, but even pointing directly upwards to the zenith is possible, which is otherwise often problematic.
The 5kg carrying capacity means the pan head is sufficiently stable for most optics. Large cameras, camcorders or even large 20×80 binoculars for nature watching and astronomical observing can be mounted without problem.
The advantages in a nutshell:
– moves freely in three axes
– three large handles for movement and adjustment
– carrying capacity of up to approximately 5 kg
– quick-release plate for rapid mounting of your equipment
– 1/4″ photo screw for cameras and binoculars
– 3/8″ threaded collar
– base with 3/8″ thread for use on Titania tripods
– weight 520g / height 14cm