Your astrophoto is beautiful and yet you think it could be even better? This polarscope allows you to point your MiniTrack mount exactly at the celestial pole, and not just near it. With focusable optics, lens coating and displayed constellations and polar circles. Make sure that astrophotos look good on any night.
The highlights at a glance:
- Matching polarscope for MiniTrack LX2, LX2 NS and LX3
- Alignment with the north celestial pole is much more accurate than when using a polarscope tube
- Without scales and numbers – Graticule, Big Dipper and Cassiopeia to make alignment easier
- Focusable with adjustable sharpness
- Multi-coated optics for more contrast
More light, more details
The MiniTrack LX2 or LX2 NS in the standard version includes a polarscope tube. This makes wide-angle shots up to 20 or 30 seconds possible. A lens with a longer focal length reduces the exposure time or causes streaks. You will also need a longer exposure if you want more detail in the shot. Precise levelling is necessary. The polarscope is an ideal tool for this, giving you more light and details, but with fewer streaks.