Observing the night sky is made easier with OmegonPro Dobsonian telescopes. Once you have located your object, you need to be able to then enjoy observing it. That means observing over long periods, even at higher magnifications. But not all Dobsonian telescopes are as easy to track objects with – they do sometimes jerk. This superior telescope is completely different however!
The advantages in a nutshell
- fine focusing – 2″ Crayford focuser with 1.25″ adapter and 1:10 fine focusing
- friction system – smooth-as-butter precision movement
- needle-roller bearings – smooth and precise movement in azimuth, even using just one finger!
- main mirror has 94% enhanced coating for a brighter image
- faster cool-down for getting started observing sooner – main mirror fan
|Type of build||Newton|
|Focal length (mm)||1250|
|Aperture ratio (f/)||5|
|Max. useful magnification||500|
|Tube weight (kg)||15,9|
|Tube construction||Full tube|
|2” eyepieces||SWA 32mm, 2” eyepiece|
|Finder scope||Red dot finder|