The Omegon Titania tripod provides you with high stability but very low weight. In addition, the Titania series has been very compactly designed. Carry your tripod outside into the countryside, there you can find the right stage – you, your tripod and your camera or binoculars are the observers.
A big advantage with Titania tripods is their high load carrying capacity. Depending on the model, they can carry an optimal weight of 5-8kg. Simply mount your camera or spotting scope on it for easy watching. It keeps the view steady for you to enjoy your observing. In contrast to many other aluminum tripods, these models employ three aluminium tubing sections, which can be pulled out. The result in practice is higher stability.
The advantages in a nutshell:
– aluminum tube tripod with 8kg optimal carrying capacity (max. load up to 11kg)
– suitable for heavier optics, large binoculars and large cameras
– tripod leg tube diameter of 35mm
– portable: only 3.8kg in weight
– height when collapsed 69cm
– extendable up to 174cm (without head)
– centre column extendable with crank
– centre brace increases tripod stiffness
– comfortable foam grip near the top
– 3/8″ connection screw for your choice of tripod head
– carrying bag for the tripod with enough place for a tripod head