Perhaps you have experienced observing when objects just don’t seem to be really sharp. This is often due to using the wrong eyepiece, as these important accessories often decide whether you suffer with or enjoy your observing.
Redline Omegon eyepieces provide a high contrast image at all times – the built-in ED element making this possible. The 70° wide angle optics mean you always enjoy a huge field of view.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- a crisp image – even in fast F5 Newtonian telescopes
- 20mm of eye relief – comfortable observing
- suitable for spectacle wearers
- the 70° field of view shows you a vast area of the night sky
- M43 thread under the eyecup (for optional adapter) for astrophotography
- eyepiece can be held securely, even with gloves on
- anodized colour rings for easy identification of the different focal lengths
- 1.25″and 2″ barrels
|Focal length (mm)||17|
|Connection (to the telescope)||1,25″|
|Apparent field of view (°)||70|
|Eye relief (mm)||20|
|Coating of optical system||multiple|