Excellent for entering into the hobby of astronomy: 90mm aperture delivers 200 times more light than the naked eye! Observe craters, valleys and rims on the moon from nearly 400,000km away just as you would look out of the window of a spaceship!
The MESSIER AR-90 does not only provide highly detailed views of the moon: Gaze at the division of the rings of saturn millions of kilometers away or explore the Great Red Spot of Jupiter, a giant tornado in Jupiter’s atmosphere. Watch the seasons on Mars and find the sickle of Venus. The MESSIER AR-90 gives you images that are many times brighter than the instrument Galileo Galilei was using for his famous explorations almost 400 years ago.
The new BRESSER NANO AZ telescopic mount has been developed to ensure quick and easy operation: The mount is as easy to use as a photo tripod, it is just more stable and easily carries telescopes weighing up to 4 kg. The mount can be easily swivelled by hand to the left, right, up and down, making it really easy to use and with a weight of only 3.4kg, the mount is also easy to transport. Ideal for the easy entry, as a travel mount or for quick observations. The telescopes are securely held by a clamp for 44mm prism rails, the so-called GP Level. This is an international manufacturer-independent standard, whereby all telescopes with such a GP prism rail can be installed on this mount. The sturdy and height-adjustable stainless steel tripod included in the scope of delivery is the ideal base for the BRESSER NANO AZ mount.
NEW: Now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits. Great telescope for night and solar observation.
- High quality achromatic lens telescope for beginner.
- Telescope for night and solar observation.
- Richfield refractor telescope with AZ mount and tripod.
- Ideal for moon, planets and star clusters.
- Fast setup and simple handling.
- Ideal for easy entry & travel mounting.
- Aperture: 90mm / Focal length: 900mm.
- Maximum recommended magnification: 180x
- Universal 44mm Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail (fits EXOS/LXD75/Great Polaris/EQ5).
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- 90mm refractor telescope tube assembly.
- Azimuth NANO mount.
- Stainless steel tripod with accessory shelf.
- 26mm Super Plössl eyepiece 31,7mm (1.25inch).
- Diagonal mirror 31,7mm (1.25inch).
- Tube clamps with universal 44mm Dovetail plate (fits LXD75/Great Polaris/EQ5).
- 6×30 optical finder.
- Aperture solar-filter.
- Astronomy software Stellarium.
- Rotatable star map.
Field of application
- Lunar observation
- Planetary observation
- Deep Sky Observation
- Lunar photography
- Planetary photography
- Solar observation
- Visual Enthusiasts
- Refractor Telescope
- Optical design – Achromatic Refractor
- Magnification from – 35
- Maximum recommended magnification – 180
- Mirror/Lens diam. – 90 mm
- Focal Length – 900 mm
- Aperture ratio – 10
- Angular resolution – 1.45 arc seconds
- Type of coating – Multi coated
- Finderscope – 6 x 30 mm
General Technical Data
- Material OTA(Optical Tube Assembly) – Metal
- Colour – White
- Material Tripod – Stainless Steel
- Focusing System – 1,25″ Rack-and-Pinion Focuser
- Mount Type – Azimutal
- Extended Warranty – 10 years
Dimensions & Weights
- Total Length – 1020 mm
- Total Width – 900 mm
- Total Height – 1400 mm
- Net Weight OTA (incl. accessories) – 2.5 kg
- Tube Diameter – 90 mm
- Tube Length – 900 mm
- Net Weight Total (incl. accessories) – 5900 g
- Net Weight Mount (incl. accessories) – 3.4 kg