Young palaeontologists use a kid-friendly excavation rock hammer and chisel to excavate the fossils for kids hidden inside the hardened sand block. Then they brush off their specimens and take a closer look using the kit’s magnifying glass.
Discover real fossils hidden inside this fossil excavation kit for kids where children use kid-friendly excavation tools and learn more about palaeontology.
- Perfect for STEM learning, children get hands-on experience with real scientific tools as they excavate fossils.
- Children use the included rock hammer and chisel to chip away at the hardened sand block and find the 8 fossils embedded inside.
- Once children have dug out the Mosasaurus tooth, trilobite, shark tooth, shark vertebra, gastropods, and more, clean them up with the included brush and use the magnifying glass to take a closer look.
- Note: Fossil sizes and appearance may vary. Excavation tools have sharp points.
- Sand block measures 4cm H x 15cm W x 10cm L.
- Includes multilingual packaging and guide.
Spark your child’s curiosity about STEM, science and the world with GeoSafari®, the range of fun science toys for kids that promote exploration and learning through play.