Omegon Barlow lenses stand for high optical quality. The four-element design provides excellent colour correction and ensures pin-sharp, high-brilliance images of the night sky.
Use this premium Barlow lens between your eyepiece and telescope. This will increase the magnification without noticeable loss of optical quality. In comparison, a poorly corrected achromatic lens would decrease the contrast. The Barlow lens can therefore also be used as an alternative to having an additional eyepiece. The advantage is that you still have the better eye relief of an eyepiece with a longer focal length, meaning you can always observe in comfort.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- Premium apochromatic Barlow lens with four lens design
- Sharp, brilliant image
- No chromatic aberration
- Simple to increase your eyepiece’s magnification
- Take high-end quality planetary photos
- Multi-layer, multi-coating for high contrast
- Very high-quality aluminium housing with rubber armoured grip
- Compression ring to protect your eyepieces