The features at a glance:
- 4.3″ LCD monitor – so that you see every detail in colour
- LED brightness control, dimmable for brightly-illuminated objects
- Aluminium stand with rack and pinion control
- SD card slot: simply transfer images to your PC to save
- USB power adapter
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- LCD monitor and microscope camera
Simply place your chosen object under the microscope and you can quickly see the details. It can be anything you can think of. And it doesn’t matter whether you want to take a look at something at home, or test materials for work: your object is nicely displayed on the 4.3″ colour screen. Every tiny text, and every irregularity will now be visible.
Magnification of up to 200x, video and photo mode
Select a variable optical magnification up to 200x and a digital magnification of up to 600x. Take snapshots or even videos. So you’ll never miss a thing again.
Indoors or outdoors: You can take this eye for detail with you wherever you go: whether indoors or outdoors. The DigiStar is lighter than a bottle of water, and is as simple and compact as a picnic box. This microscope really is at home everywhere. The built-in Li-ion battery provides the necessary power to the screen and to the eight dimmable long-life LEDs.
Lighting Incident light
Magnification Manuell bis 200x, digital in zwei Stufen 400x and 600x
Power supplyLi-Io Akku intern Mechanics
Type of build Monitor
Suitable for Beginners yes