It’s clearly important to you to be able to see Paramecium and cell structures in all their facets. And that you or your students can present this world exactly. The BioMon microscope offers a good lens, a precision-made mechanism, a large specimen and cross table and enables crisp images up to 1000x magnification. With this you can not only see this world of tiny things, but also immerse yourself in it.
The features at a glance:
- High-quality microscope for biology lessons in schools, for students, for professional and hobby microscopists
- Large coaxial cross table: plenty of space and a cross table with scroll wheel for fine movement in all directions, in order to easily examine your specimen
- Abbe condenser: for even illumination of your specimen and ultra-strong contrast, so that you can find and even better recognise fine details
- 360 eyepiece tube: observe together, with the silky-smooth rotating eyepiece tube two people can observe together, without having to continually change places
- LED illumination: bright illumination with adjustable brightness
|Magnification||1000x mit Ölimmersion|
|Image scale||4, 10, 40, 100|
|Optical system||DIN (160mm)|
|Condensor||Abbe NA 1.25 condensor with iris diaphragm, height adjustable|
There are no reviews yet.