In addition to measuring the temperature and humidity, it also features a built-in barometer and weather forecast function, as well as other practical functions such as automatic time adjustment and an alarm clock.
Weather forecast function with air pressure indicator
- Not sure whether to pack an umbrella? The weather station comes with a weather forecast function, which displays the weather forecast using a series of symbols.
- You can also view the recent air pressure readings from the built-in barometer to give you a better idea of the latest trends in the weather.
Precise temperature and humidity measurements
- Thermometer and hygrometer in one device: the wireless sensor has a range of up to 80 metres and takes precise measurements of the outdoor temperature and humidity.
- It also features a built-in display, which allows you to view the readings directly from your balcony or garden without returning to the base station.
Monitor your indoor climate
- Temperature and humidity are also important indoors – especially in rooms where we spend a lot of time such as living rooms and offices. For this reason, the base station features a built-in thermometer and hygrometer so that you can keep a close eye on the current conditions.
- It also displays a smiley to indicate how comfortable the room is based on the measured temperature and humidity.
Radio-controlled clock, alarm and more
- The MeteoTemp Baro HZ colour weather station comes with a radio-controlled clock, which adjusts the time automatically when the clocks change to summer or winter time.
- It also features an alarm with 2 individually configurable alarm times, and displays a range of useful data, including the sunrise and sunset times and the current moon phase and tide.
BASE STATION FEATURES
- Weather station with integrated thermometer and hygrometer
- Measures the indoor temperature and humidity
- Displays the outdoor temperature and humidity
- Measures the air pressure and displays recent readings
- Weather forecast with symbols
- Indoor comfort indicator
- Large colour display
- Automatically sets the time via DCF radio signal
- Date and day of the week (choose from seven languages)
- 2 alarm times and snooze function
- Moon phase, sunrise and sunset, tide
- Supports up to 2 additional thermo-hygro sensors (not included)
- Power supply: Mains adapter (included), 3x AAA backup batteries (not included)
EXTERNAL SENSOR FEATURES
- Wireless thermo-hygro sensor
- Measures the temperature and humidity
- Built-in display for viewing measurements
- Range: up to 80 metres
- Battery operated: 2x AAA batteries (not included)
- Can be placed on a table or wall-mounted
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- 1x Base station with mains adapter
- 1x Wireless thermometer/hygrometer sensor
- Instruction manual
Field Of Application
- Barometric pressure
- Humidity (outside)
- Humidity (inside)
- Outside temperature
- Inside temperature
Electronics Hardware & Software
- Power supply
- 1.5V Batteries
- Mains adapter
- Batteries needed – 5x AAA (Micro), 1.5V
- Transmission frequency 433 MHz
- Transmission range 80 m
- Backlighting ✓
General Technical Data
- Display height – 8.2 cm
- Display width – 12.6 cm
- Display size – 15 diagonal in cm
- Colour – Black
- Type of mounting – Wall bracket Stand
- Measurement accuracy inside temperature (°C) 1
- Measurement accuracy outside temperature (°C) 1
- Measurement accuracy inside humidity (%) 5
- Measurement accuracy outside humidity (%) 5
- Inside temperature (°C) – from 0
- Inside temperature (°C) – up to 50
- Outside temparature (°C) – from -40
- Outside temparature (°C) – up to 70
- Extended warranty – 5 years
Dimensions & Weights
- Total length – 110 mm
- Total width – 157 mm
- Total height – 25 mm
- Net weight (without access.) – 217 g
- Net Weight total (incl. accessories) – 360 g