Seastar 7x50s are ideally suited to spotting small bays and cliffs or for observing birds in their search for food. They are built to withstand any and all nautical conditions. Not only are they nitrogen filled, to be 100% waterproof and anti-fogging, but also hermetically sealed to prevent all moisture penetration.
The amazingly high light transmittance of the BaK4 porro prisms, the multi-coated optics and the large objective lenses all work towards providing a bright image, even at dawn or dusk. These binoculars will not sink and their rubber armour provides both protection and a very secure grip should it get rough. That is always very reassuring if you are surprised by a violent gust of wind or in heavy seas.
The built-in digital compass helps you orientate. It can be read directly when looking through the binoculars.
Seastar series features:
- BaK 4 porro prisms for a bright, clear and sharp image
- multi-coated for maximum light transmittance and brightness
- robust, 100 % waterproof design
- compass for finding orientation and reticule for finding range
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-filled, preventing any moisture penetration
- non-slip rubber armour to protect against heavy bangs and knocks; to prevent accidental slipping out of the fingers, especially when wet
- case and shoulder strap included
- Battery LR44 included