The Syma is a well-known and reputable brand on the modeling market which is widely acclaimed even by professional enthusiasts. The construction of the model makes it very resistant to falls and collisions – all thanks to the high quality of the used materials. The flexible material from which folding propeller’s blades are made makes them very durable and the risk of breaking it is negligible. Thanks to wind resistance the model works well both indoors and outdoors.
The Syma Z3 has a new stabilization system that uses an additional camera pointed towards the ground. Combined with the rest of the sensors it provides an extraordinary take-off stability and makes control even easier. That is why a separate remote controller is not required – the drone is steady enough that the Syma decided that the only steering option can be an application on the smartphone.
Intense LED lights do not only look effective but also allow for comfortable night flights.
The control is carried out by using the SYMA FLY application which is available on the Android and the iOS smartphones. This application allows you to receive a live video signal as well as to record and to take pictures, and of course, to control the drone using sticks, tilting the smartphone or drawing on the screen paths by which the drone should fly. The presented Syma is an RC, RTF type which means that it is ready to fly just after unboxing. The only thing you need is the SYMA FLY application on your smartphone.
- Steering via SYMA FLY application on a smartphone
- Folded arms and propellers
- 2-battery charger built in the holder
- The whole set is folded into the durable and compact body
- WiFi FPV HD camera
- Hover mode
- Headless mode for easier steering
- Optical flight stabilization
- Fly route planning
- Drone’s power source: 3.7V 500mAh LiPo Battery
- Charge time: about 90 min
- Fly time: about 7 minutes
- Range: up to 70m
- Fly directions: upward, downward, forward, backward, to the left, to the right, an inclination to the left and to the right
- Steering via tilting smartphone
- LED lights for night flights
- Drone’s dimensions: 155 x 135 x 47mm (folded)
- Drone’s dimensions: 200 x 180 x 47mm (unfolded, with propellers and covers removed)
- Syma Z3
- 3.7V 500mAh LiPo Battery (in the model)
- USB wire for charger powering
- USB charger
- Durable transportation body
- Spare propellers set
- Removable propeller covers
- User manual
There are no reviews yet.