EQ6-R PRO Synscan – a thorough redesign of a classic!
The computer-controlled EQ6-R PRO Synscan™ mount is an evolutionary improvement of the legendary EQ6 PRO. The modern, streamlined design of the EQ-6 R PRO includes new features that experienced astrophotographers will immediately approve of.
- maximum load of 20kg for astrophotography.
- belt drive for minimal ‘backlash’ – particularly quiet, smooth operation and better results when guiding, as well as higher torque with the drive!
- improved polar elevation adjustment with a larger adjustment range. The mount is aligned via the built-in polar finder or using the Synscan control. The adjusting screws have been significantly improved as compared to the previous model.
- built-in ‘SNAP’ connector for camera shutter control.
- PPEC worm gear and periodic worm error correction (eliminates the need to constantly fine-tune the drive)
- built-in carrying handle for easy transport. At 17.3kg in weight (without tripod and counterweights), the mount is with still very portable.
The included Synscan™ hand control allows the telescope to find specific objects and offers tours of the current night sky at just the push of a button. The user-friendly menu allows the selection and automatic tracking of over 42,000 astronomical objects.
|Max. additional load capacity (kg)||20|
|Counterweight(s) (piece)||2 x 5kg|
|Mounting saddle||Losmandy & Vixen|
|Polar elevation setting (°)||5 – 65|
|Updateable via web||yes|
|Polar axis scale||yes|
|Other contents||Car battery adapter|
|Tripod leg diameter (mm)||51|
|Total weight (kg)||34,8|
|Type of build||Equatorial|
There are no reviews yet.