Do you want to use your smartphone or iPhone on your telescope? To take a quick photo of a bright and beautiful crescent Moon to remember the evening with? Or to show your friends your last Jupiter observation? All this is super-easy and quick with Omegon’s smartphone camera adapter.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- rigid camera adapter for your smartphone
- for devices from 47mm to 75mm in width
- rubberized clamp for 1.25″ eyepieces (34-37mm diameter)
- suitable for high-magnification projection photography
- suitable for snapshots of the Moon and planets
- the monitor on your smartphone can be used to show others the Moon and other objects.
- illustrated manual