Every experienced observer knows the problem: until you know your way around the night sky really well, you can lose many hours trying to find your way around the stars. The main problem: finding a particular object. This is where the Omegon Radiant will help you because it is completely different to other LED finders. From the very first night you use it, finding even the faintest target will be successful and fun.
The highlights at a glance:
- It accompanies you on your journey to the target objects; from now on you can find the objects you’re looking for.
- Without GoTo but with full navigation; get to know the night sky better than most observers using computer-controlled telescopes.
- Find even faint deep-sky objects
- Better navigation: 0.5°, 2° and 4° target circles
- Dimmable illumination control adaptable to the observation situation
- Base: the Radiant can be assembled and disassembled at any time