Whether you nature-watch or observe the night sky, the new Omegon Bright Sky binoculars are an extremely useful companion to have under the stars or with you on any outdoor pursuit.
Their robust construction means they are built to withstand the wind and weather. But they also have a lot to offer optically and provide an impressively good image. Enjoy crisp and clear images, right out to the edge of the field of view.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- for astronomers, hunters, birdwatchers and adventurers
- robust and shock-resistant binoculars
- nitrogen-filled for use in any weather
- from the small to the enormous – for nature-watching and astronomy
- high optical performance – brilliant and sharp images, right out to the edge
- stable focusing due to individual eyepiece adjustment
- perfectly protected – each pair of binoculars comes in a sturdy carrying case
|Type of build||Porro prisms|
|Front lens diameter (mm)||50|
|Eye relief (mm)||23|
|Lens coating||fully, multiple|
|Focusing system||Single focusing|
|Diopter-adjustment side||on both sides (Single eyepiece focusing)|