What can you see in the sky?
- Lunar craters: thousands of lunar craters, peaks and valleys: the Moon is full of things for you to see.
- Planets: Mercury, Jupiter or Saturn. The planets of the solar system are on our doorstep astronomically-speaking, and you will discover many details, such as the rings of Saturn.
- Globular star clusters: the oldest objects in our galaxy present themselves as balls of fog that dissipate only at their edges. They accommodate up to a million stars.
- Open star clusters: they sparkle like diamonds against the black night sky.
- Nebulae: brighter hydrogen nebulae and planetary nebulae.
The features at a glance:
- Experience sharp and clear views: with the parabolic primary mirror
- 1.25″ focuser: you can connect other accessories at any time – even from other manufacturers
- Stable mount: because it makes observing more fun
- Trouble-free start in the sky: complete telescope with two eyepieces
- Quickly and successfully find objects with an illuminated LED finder
- Immediately recognise stars, planets and nebulae – even if you are an absolute beginner
To boost your view of the skies
You have surely looked at the stars on a balmy summer evening. But did you know that there are hundreds of objects hidden between the stars, that are waiting for you to discover? The parabolic mirror collects so much light that you will distinguish even weak objects in the eyepiece.
LED finder: turn seeking into finding
What is your telescope pointing at? The LED finder projects a red dot which becomes your orientation point when you are looking for an object. With the finder and a star map you can master the art of searching for an object in no time.
The mount for observing without drama
Observing only turns into an experience with a sufficiently stable mount. The big plus: the EQ-320 reliably holds the tube and ensures a steady picture. Compared to similar telescopes, the EQ-320 offers a more solid base with minimal vibration.
Fine movement: smoothly follow the stars
If you have ever tried to capture an object with a photographic tripod, you’ll know how difficult it can become. However with this mount it’s easy: with the two axes you can set up any celestial object and, using the fine adjustment shafts, keep it in your field of view, despite the Earth’s rotation. The operation is as relaxing as a summit tour in a cable car. The views with the telescope are just as good.
Feature of the EQ-320 mount
- Metal mount and aluminium tripod, so you start with a more stable foundation
- With the fine adjustment you keep each object in your eyepiece
- Easily adjustable geographical latitude, so that you can use your telescope in any location
- Large storage tray because accessories needs to be close to hand during the night
The telescope is ready for your very own journey of discovery into the Universe. Now you only need to get on board.
- Telescope with mount and tripod
- Red dot finder
- Two 1.25″ eyepieces, 25mm and 10mm
There are no reviews yet.