These mini-binoculars let you observe the night sky as if your eyes were suddenly much more capable. You can observe entire constellations and star fields, but the stars are brighter and clearer and you can make out much more than just with the naked eye – as if you suddenly had a ‘super eye’, just for the night sky.
The advantages in a nutshell
- like a pair of glasses that you can observe the stars through
- extremely ‘fast’ – 42mm aperture and 2.1X magnification
- super wide field of view – observe entire constellations
- clearly more stars seen than with the naked eye – even with light pollution
- comfortable observing, even with glasses
|Front Lens Diameter (mm)||42|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||17|
|Type of Build||Galileic|
|Focusing system||Single Focusing|
|Diopter-adjustment side||Both Sides|
There are no reviews yet.