You can make your own precious collection with real crystals and decorate it with unicorn figures. Surprise your friends and family with the result!
CRYSTAL DISPLAY CONSTRUCTION
- Carefully place your crystals on the tray.
- You can use the unicorns provided or decorations from your home (e.g. other figures, dried flowers, stones, fresh flowers, gems) to decorate the crystal park. Do not place wet objects (e.g. wet soil) in the tray, as the crystals will dissolve.
- Cover the tray with the transparent cover and decorate it with the coloured stickers as shown in the picture.
Congratulations! Your impressive crystal display with your unicorns is complete. You can complete your crystal collection with it! HOW DOES IT WORK? When you add the crystal compound to hot water, it dissolves into tiny particles. These particles are too small to see. The liquid is the solution of the powder. In fact, it’s a saturated solution, because if you stir in more powder, it won’t dissolve any more. Gradually, the water cools and some of it evaporates. Now, the water can’t keep all the particles dissolved, and some start to recombine. More particles join together, and after some time, groups of particles join together. The particles come together in a way that creates the crystals you see, with straight edges and flat surfaces.
- 2 large bags containing white chemical crystal compound
- 3 small bags containing pigments.
- 1 small bag containing a mixture of white granules
- 1 stirring container
- 1 stirring spoon
- transparent cups (1 large, 1 medium and 2 small)
- ring-shaped standards (1 large, 1 medium, 2 small)
- 1 transparent lid and tray
- 2 unicorns
- 1 coloured sticker
Also required, but not included in this package: a container of hot water, a dispenser, an apron, protective goggles and plastic gloves.
Instructions in Greek are included.
There are no reviews yet.