When children line up the circuitry graphics and snap the components together in the right order, the system-ready pieces power up. Build a Power Station with rover charger, free-wheeling Space Rover, powered Space Rover, and Communication Station with rotating radar dish.
- Circuit Explorer is a play-based way to introduce STEM learning through a fun, engaging experience.
- This easy-to-use construction toy is ready for play in minutes. Insert AAA batteries into the power packs and follow the visual instruction guide for how to build the Rover, Charger and Communication Station.
- Once pieces are assembled, they’re ready for a space-themed adventure with the set’s astronaut and robot figurines.
- The child-safe circuits mean kids can keep connecting on their own and enjoy hours of independent play.
- Requires 9 AAA batteries (not included). The Rover, Power Station and Communication Station each require 3 AAA batteries.
- Assembled Rover measures 6cm H x 19cm L