The BRESSER base station works with the BRESSER 5-in-1 Weather Station 7002511 as well as many other BRESSER weather stations. (For compatibility, see below).
The clearly structured display on the base station also displays a range of historical data:
- It enables internal storage and evaluation of the measured data over a 24-hour period. Using the measured data, the weather station calculates a very reliable local weather trend forecast for the next 12 hours, which is indicated on the display by six graphical symbols.
- There is a programmable alarm function for maximum and minimum values, which can emit an acoustic alarm and light signal if either value is reached. A special frost/ice warning alarm can also be configured for outdoor temperatures below -3 °C.
A poor indoor climate can pose a particular health risk for children and the elderly:
- The BRESSER 5-in-1 Weather Station offers a smart feature to help tackle this. The indoor climate indicator uses symbols to visualize the current status of the indoor climate.
- In addition, the BRESSER 5-in-1 Weather Station also offers radio-controlled time and date setting (DCF time signal).
- The current Central European Time (CET) and date with day will be displayed within a few minutes of the device being switched on.
- For fans of the moon, the display also indicates the various phases of the moon. An alarm with snooze function is also included.
- 7002510 – BRESSER 5-in-1 Weather Station, black
- 7002511 – BRESSER 5-in-1 Weather Station, white
- 7002512 – BRESSER WTW 5-in-1 Weather Station with wooden look
- 7002520CM3000 – BRESSER 5-in-1 professional Weather Station with 256-colour display
- 7002550CM3000 – BRESSER 5-in-1 comfort Weather Station with colour display
- Base station for 5-in-1 multi-sensor and other weather station
- Indoor temperature (°C/°F) and humidity
- Displays the graphical weather trend (12 hours)
- Beaufort index (scale for measuring wind speed)
- Rainfall with history (day/week/month)
- Air pressure with history (24 hours)
- Heat index
- Radio-controlled time and date settings
- Phases of the moon
- Alarm function
- Ice/frost warning
- Min/max memory (up to 24 hours)
- LED backlight, amber-coloured
- With removable stand and suspension device
- Requires 3x AA batteries
- Base station
Field Of Application
- Humidity (inside)
- Humidity (outside)
- Inside temperature
- Outside temperature
- Barometric pressure
- Wind speed
- Wind Direction
Electronics Hardware & Software
- Batteries needed – 3x AA (Mignon), 1.5V
- Transmission Frequency – 433 MHz
- Transmission Range – 150 m
- Lighting – Backlight
- Backlighting – ✓
- Colour of backlighting – Amber (Orange)
- Screen Type – LCD
General Technical Data
- Display size – 14.1 diagonal in cm
- Type of mounting – Wall bracket Stand
- Extended warranty – 5 years
Dimensions & Weights
- Total length – 187mm
- Total width – 120mm
- Total height – 22mm
- Net weight (without access.) – 282 g