Fancy a trip into the universe? With the Push+ Mini, this is now easy and instinctive. You don’t have to know the night sky like an expert astronomer. This is because, thanks to the clever push-to-technology, this telescope will show you the way to planets, nebulae and star clusters. Your own smartphone becomes the control centre for exploring the night sky.
The Push+ Mini is a smaller version of the PushPlus series. With a big advantage: With a 6″ telescope you are well prepared for your next holiday or just for a quick observation session for people with little time
The advantages in a nutshell
- finding newly invented – you can now located any object in the night sky using the Push+ object locator and your smartphone
- built-in digital encoder – your telescope immediately knows where it is pointing. The software allows you follow every step and locate objects in a jiffy.
- Bluetooth 2.0 provides a wireless connection to your smartphone – with a range of 10 meters
- smartphone holder – suitable for all smartphones with a width of up to 75mm
- software – take control of your telescope with the SkySafari® 4 Plus app for Android
- GP receiver – mounts any telescope with a GP rail
|Maximum Useful Magnification||300|
|Tube Weight (kg)||5,3|
|Tube Length (mm)||690|
|Tube Diameter (mm)||178|
|Tube Construction||Full Tube|
|Eyepieces||20mm Ploessl 1,25″|